Sunday 11 December 2022

A great leader

A great leader,in politics, in church and in any other sphere is one who has at his/her heart the best interest of the people. It is one who is honest with the people. It is one who is able to explain the state of things - how much money is there, how much money is needed, how is it made? It is one who engages people to know what their priorities are in the services they need. It is one who teaches and educates his/her people so that with information they can make educated choices. A leader does not have to give false promises. A true leader should always endeavor to serve people with all fairness and shun all corrupt practices. 1Sam. 12:3- " I have been your leader from my youth until this day. Here I stand. Testify against me in the presence of the LORD and his annointed. Whose ox have I taken? Whose donkey have I taken? Whom have I cheated? Whom have I oppressed? From whose hand have I accepted a bribe to make me shut my eyes? If I have done any of these, I will make it right." Be a leader even better than Samuel!

No comments: