Tuesday 30 July 2013

PRACTICAL APPLICATION OF ROMANS 10:9 PART 2

PRACTICAL APPLICATION OF THE CONFESSION ''JESUS IS LORD''
ROMANS 10:9 - PART 2.
- I will deal with the 'log' (issues and failures) in my life before 'seeing' the speck in other people's life.
-I will not show contempt for the riches of His(God's) kindness, tolerance, and patience. - These attributes are not a license for us to do whatever we want.
-I will realize that His kindness is meant to lead me towards repentance.
-I will know that stubbornness and unrepentant heart stores up wrath against myself for the day of God's wrath, when His righteous judgement will be revealed.
-I will by persistence in doing good seek glory, honour, and immortality- And God has promised eternal life!
-I will have it right that those who are self -seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger.
-I will know that there will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil; both Jew and Gentile.
-I will know that there is glory, honour and peace for every one who does good: both Jew and Gentile.

NB: These are not a law that you seek to obey sometimes unwillingly, they are real change that happens within us through the Power of God. Romans Chapter 2.
.

No comments: